Interacting with us may require processing certain types of information about you including, but not limited to the following:
- Contact information you provide when you create an account or sign in (such as your name, username, password, e-mail, telephone number, company name, address, etc.);
- Payment information you provide when you purchase our software (such as your bank account information, debit or credit card number, CVV code, expiration date, payment history etc.);
- Usage information (such as Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, computer and browser types, screen resolution, operating system version and other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies to measure usage of our site; this does not include any personally identifiable information).
We reasonably use your personal data to identify you and to contact you. We may communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, social media or via our websites and applications.
We also collect, use and store information about you for some other purposes:
- We may retain any contact data you provide in order to send you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. Still we provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such promotional communications. In particular, you can opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our websites, products or services that could affect our service to you.
- From time to time we may ask you to take part in our surveys, to complete questionnaires or provide feedback.
- We may collect certain types of usage information to gather statistical information about our websites usage in order to continually improve its design and functionality, understand how individuals use it, and to assist us with resolving questions regarding it. Some technologies are used to track the actions of website users and compile statistics about website usage.
- We do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical information with them.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the website's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. If you set your browser to decline cookies, some of our services may not function properly.
We use professional software and secured networks to ensure the privacy of transmitted data.
Your personal data is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
We use strong SSL encryption to protect your sensitive information in transit. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We always do our best to protect your information. However there is always a slight risk of external attacks, so we cannot guarantee complete safety of your data. But we assume our responsibility in notifying you of data breaches which may put you at risk as soon as possible so that you can take appropriate measures.
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our third party service providers (websites and applications hosting, debit or credit card processing, e-mail marketing and auditing operations) in order to enable them to provide services;
- a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- response to requests from public and government authorities and comply with any legal process;
- any third party when we have your consent.
We permit third-party advertising partners, such as Google, to use the tracking technologies to collect information about your browsing activities over time and across different websites, to prepare reports on your activities and to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We use advertising services provided by third-party ad partners to market our service to you on other websites and online services.
We do not collect information specific to children and do not target children as users. We believe that children should not provide personal data through our websites or applications or have consent of a parent or guardian prior to accessing our services.
You can access, correct, update, manage and export the information that we collect about you. When you no longer want your data to be processed and there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it, we will delete your information after your request.
- send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- call us at +1-877-942-6343;
- visit us at 200 S. Harbor City Boulevard, Ste. 301, Melbourne, FL 32901 USA.