All ArticlesNext Article
Running HandiFox Online in a stand-alone mode
The integration with QuickBooks Online has been made optional. Here is why you might choose to run HandiFox in a standalone mode:
- you are not on QuickBooks and handling accounting elsewhere;
- you would like to evaluate and explore the app’s resources without sharing any sensitive data.
Once the integration with QuickBooks is turned on, you will be required to connect your QuickBooks company file for HandiFox to start pulling inventory, purchasing and sales data.
Key takeaways and action items:
- You are not on QuickBooks or just looking for a standalone inventory management system? Sign into HandiFox Online and head over to the setup steps outlined on the Dashboard. Just skip the “Integrations with 3rd Party Solutions” step.
- You are on QuickBooks but connecting your company file is a bit of a concern? Act as suggested in 1)
- You are on QuickBooks Online and are looking to evaluate the seamless integration and inventory control the HandiFox app offers? Make use of the free 14-day trial to test how HandiFox and QuickBooks work when coupled to ensure that this kind of connection is exactly what you had in mind. After signing in, go to Integrations → All Add-ons and click the Connect button next to QuickBooks logo. The system will require you to log in to your QuickBooks account, if you are not logged in yet. Then select the company file and authorize the access to it.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, if there is any confusion or questions that stop you proceeding with the trial at that point.
Check the step-by-step user manual in HandiFox Online Wiki.
Watch the Getting Started with HandiFox Online video to make sure you are on the right track with the initial set-up: